Monday, November 23, 2009

Anaal Nathrakh

Here's another recent discovery I made. I'm a bit surprised that I've never heard of this band before, just due to the sheer amount of material they've put out. Formed in 1999, Anaal Nathrakh hail from England. They blend a delicious style of black metal, grindcore, and a bit of industrial-esque sounds thrown in for good measure. Their sound is mind-numbingly horrifying, and in black metal that's always good thing. I almost checked my ears afterward to see if they were bleeding, but I got giddy of the thought that they might be and decided not to disappoint myself so hastily.

After seeing their logo in a google image search, I went to youtube and first listened to this track:



Upon finishing that track, I then listened to this one:



Upon finishing that track, I then logged on to Soulseek and downloaded their entire discography. You can find it here:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4991132/Anaal_Nathrakh_-_Discography_%281999-2009%29

-K

No comments: