Monday, November 23, 2009

How this blog will now be operated

So, I've decided to make this blog devoted to music, but more often than not new bands and artists that I discover over time. I know there are a million music blogs on the internet, but instead of devoting this to a specific type/genre of music, expect to find posts dealing with all kinds of music (predominantly metal and all various sub-genres of metal).

Oh, and I'm also going to be using this blog as my way of memorializing my friend Kevin Hanningan who passed away on November 10th, 2009. He was an amazing person and his life pretty much defined what it meant to be a true music fan. He was at almost every show I ever went to, he introduced me to so many different bands, and he was so incredibly capable of creating amazing music. He basically had the musical Midas Touch. He was a beautiful person with a heart of gold, and was one of the most authentic, genuine, caring, and kind-hearted human beings to ever grace this planet. When he died, humanity truly lost one of it's best. He will be forever missed, and I hope that wherever he is he's right up at the front headbanging, with a Boh in his hand and his arms around everyone.

-K

No comments: